Login to your account

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
8:06-- =paps=: O.O
8:05-- =UleeDeway=: the suspense ...
6:55-- =paps=: testingtesting.
5:52-- =paps=: ...........
5:48-- =paps=: I'm working on it!!!! 8)
3:12-- =UleeDeway=: WTF. Unacceptable Paps. At least Bill has a good temptation!!! :P
1:19-- Bill Kilowatts: gonna miss tonight, not happy, but I've been told I have to eat steak and drink beer, what ever to do? The pressure is immense ......
0:24-- =Adsta=: You might be wiping those tears away GB! ;)
22:45-- GBarnier: :_(
22:12-- =paps=: I doubt i'll make it tonight, my net is still to slow for racing,..Good luck and have fun, ;)
11:03-- =UleeDeway=: Thanks =FIELDZY=. Just got home and was about to update it until I saw your wonderful message :D
9:23-- =FIELDZY=: RF2 UPDATED SERVERS RUNNING.
8:37-- =FIELDZY=: I will update rf2 but someone else will need to restart arma
6:28-- =FIELDZY=: I haven't done it for while so I will leave it up to someone else. be on later tonight for some practise.
6:01-- =paps=: Probably..
5:18-- =FIELDZY=: ok I've updated my cars can't get on server as no car select is showing. does the server need updating
3:15-- =Adsta=: Your in the big time now Ulee, gotta keep you on your toes. :P
0:50-- =UleeDeway=: Again. The day be for the series starts too. :O
21:00-- =Adsta=: All GT3/E cars have had small updates.
7:30-- =paps=: Thats awesome Fieldz, looking forward to seeing you back on track man. :)
7:07-- =FIELDZY=: Just done a couple of laps yeh ha
5:22-- =paps=: All good buddy, whenevr you have time.
5:20-- =FIELDZY=: I have some pedals arriving tomorrow. Paps I'll drop the other ones back this week.
10:07-- =paps=: :P
9:22-- =Adsta=: You must be French Canadian! :D
7:59-- =UleeDeway=: Finally worked it out, and using the regions to get the finishes I wanted. Two more cars to do now, because I can't decide. :S
6:37-- =paps=: It's all French to me!! O.O
6:05-- =FIELDZY=: Just use the template and delete the regional layers . Unless you are using a current car dds then thats way a layer is underneath
4:09-- =UleeDeway=: It is picking up the region dds from the other car. Figured that part out at least.
3:32-- =UleeDeway=: It worked but is really shinny and I can see the other skin below. Looks terrible.
2:48-- =FIELDZY=: Ulee just paint like you did before you don’t need the regional dds its there for soecial effect. Just save as an altyourname. dds skins still work
0:25-- =UleeDeway=: They lost me in the first minute!!! I will have to sit down and study it though. I guess my 5 minutes skins are a thing of the past though. :D
19:01-- =Adsta=: I did it Ulee. It's easy. Don't worry about Alpha layer. Follow their guide when doing the Regions.
13:27-- =UleeDeway=: Studio 397 have made skinning to difficult now. All this Alpha Layer crap, and different regions. Id o not understand it, and can't be bothered to learn. At least not now.
12:15-- GBarnier: :D
11:25-- =UleeDeway=: Narrowed it down to three cars .... maybe!!!

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

Facebook

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Australasia GT3 Championship

Australasia GT3 Championship 5 months 1 week ago #4147

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Regular

Welcome to Round 1 of our Australasia GT3 Championship! We start our journey around the ever well known and popular Watkins Glen circuit in the United States Of America. A great, fast flowing circuit is the best way to shake any nerves and cobwebs out of the system, and this circuit will be sure to provide a lot of enjoyment throughout the pack.

Race Night Schedule:
6:00pm AEDT/8:00pm NZDT - Official Practise
6:50pm AEDT/8:50pm NZDT - Drivers Briefing
7:00pm AEDT/9:00pm NZDT - Qualifying
7:20pm AEDT/9:20pm NZDT - Racing Commences

Race Night Format:
Qualifying - 15 minutes, open session
Race 1 - 12 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 26 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 24
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by =Knuckles=.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 5 months 6 days ago #4149

• =FIELDZY=
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
If you use the Bentley don't change the rear tyres to medium you get kick from game. I have let the modders know of the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seca

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 4 months 3 weeks ago #4177

• =Knuckles=
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator

After the wash-out of Round 1 @ Watkins Glen, the cars have been shipped down the road to Mid Ohio in the USA. Everyone eager to get some track time under their belt, and have hopefully used their testing time to iron out all their bugs, Round 2 is bound to pop better than a champagne bottle!

At this stage there is a server password, as their is a patch for the GT3 cars that has not yet been publicly released. We've been asked to not have this publicly accessible. The server password is: ksrxr

This will remain on the server until Apex Modding has released the update publicly and given us the greenlight to remove it.

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Race 1 - 16 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 34 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 32

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 2 4 months 3 weeks ago #4178

• =Knuckles=
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Try to keep your event limited to the one forum topic if you can please mate.

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1 4 months 3 weeks ago #4181

• =Adsta=
  • ( User )
  • Solid Contribution
=Knuckles= wrote:
At this stage there is a server password, as their is a patch for the GT3 cars that has not yet been publicly released. We've been asked to not have this publicly accessible. The server password is: :whistle:
You do realise you don't have to be logged in to see that, anyone can see it?

Australasia GT3 Championship 4 months 3 weeks ago #4185

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Regular

Well the racing finally kicked off in this GT3 Championship, and after quick repairs the cars have been sent across the world to the exciting circuit of Zandvoort. A challenging circuit that offers a bit of everything, it will be sure to keep all the drivers on their toes and will test every fine detail in the vehicle and driver combination.

Due to the server issues we experienced in Round 2, we have another server we will be trialling on Sunday night (if problems persist). This server has a higher data rate, so fingers crossed there won't be any further issues. If issues do persist, the field will be capped to 24 drivers - this will be taken from qualifying results. We will attempt to race with all who attend first and foremost, and will only apply the car limit if absolutely necessary. Practise during the week will still be available on the xFactor server, with LiveRacers keeping tabs on how much time you need to find!

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Qualifying - 15 minutes, private session
Race 1 - 13 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 28 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 26

Australasia GT3 Championship 4 months 3 weeks ago #4186

• =FIELDZY=
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Quote:If issues do persist, the field will be capped to 24 drivers - this will be taken from qualifying results.
This is from the first post.
Quote:Numbers: This depends a lot on our server capability, but I feel around 32 is the max number before we may start having issues on server-side (this number could also change based on grid spots/pit stalls on each track). I feel each community will get an x amount of reserved driver spots (obviously depends on how many wish to be involved), but for example if there is 4 communities, each community has 6 reserved spots for drivers (making 24), then the remaining 8 spots can be open to anyone. How we delegate those whether its through qualifying times, first come first served basis, to be discussed. I don't want to qualify for each race as I like to start at the back of the field. This is until I get a feel for other drivers I haven't race with before.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by =FIELDZY=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seca

Australasia GT3 Championship 4 months 2 weeks ago #4188

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Regular
Bull has answered this on main page

Australasia GT3 Championship 4 months 6 days ago #4205

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Regular

After a challenging test in Germany, the GT3 cars are shipped back home for the familiar scenery of Australia's streets of Adelaide. Taking to the streets of Adelaide will be a welcome return to a known track, whilst providing the challenge that a street circuit provides of having no room for error. With competition tight all the way throughout the pack, the Adelaide round could prove pivotal in the overall standings.

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Race 1 - 16 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 34 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 32

Australasia GT3 Championship 3 months 1 week ago #4249

• Seca
  • ( User )
  • Regular

Watkins Glen was originally planned as the series opener, but after some unexpected troubles with the circuit the round had to be postponed. As a result, it has now been switched out to be the season finale! With lots of drivers putting a lot of practise in early in the series at Watkins, it should make for a very tightly contested final round. Especially, if looking at the weather forecast, its forecasted as "5'C with FREEZING RAIN." So yes, there is a high chance of some weather at the finale of the series!

Race Night Schedule:

Race Night Format:
Race 1 - 12 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 26 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 24
  • Page:
Moderators: =paps=

Who's Online

We have 15 guests and 4 members online

• =FIELDZY=
  • =paps=
  • =UleeDeway=
  • GBarnier

rFactor2

Copyright © 2019 =HARDCORE ONLINE GAMING=. All Right Reserve.
Partner of Joomla Perfect Templates